THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Proud Parenting Moments

Well, if you are here to read my ranting on about something, forget it! I'm gonna actually write a happy post, so deal with it (yep, put those big girl panties on).

My childrens parent teacher conferences were this week. Jason is the student every mother and most teachers dream of. He is polite, courteous, studious, smart, never gets in trouble. He made the honor roll this year (this is the first time he was eligible), and we are continually proud of his academic success. Amanda is his polar opposite. Not to say she is a terrible student or a discipline problem, but she is just so *different*. Well, lo and behold! Guess who aced the first semester of 2nd grade! Watch out Jason, you might have some competition in your little sister. She is smart and popular! I came from her conference beaming! Now Rachel, she is hard to decipher. I haven't figured out what kind of student she will be. She makes her siblings DNA make sense. She has similar qualities of both Jason and Amanda. I was a bit skeptical going to hers. A pleasant surprise awaiting me there too! Her teacher raved about her, and she is hitting her points as well! Right on target!

Maybe I'm not such a terrible parent afterall.

0 comments: