THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

In Another Life

Have you ever wondered what other jobs/careers you would have liked to explore if you chose a different path? I've come up with a few, along with the pro and some cons of why.

Chef- I love food. Truly I do (see all my other posts regarding my battle of the scale as proof). I *can* cook, I'm just not very good at it. Baking is more up my alley, but I"m not creative in the decorating aspect of it. I think it's just so sexy being able to create great looking and tasting food.

Fashion Designer- Call it too much Project Runway, but I love seeing them create their fashion pieces. The fabrics, the designing and construction just fascinates me. On a plus side, I can follow a pattern and sew. Again I lack the creativity.

Author- I can come up with great stories in my head, but put me in front of my Word program and I'm a babbling idiot (see all my other posts as further proof). Maybe I should consider screenwriting? By the looks of some recent movies, I can do better than those Hollywood writers.

How about all of you??

0 comments: